Turkish Home Office ® is a brand of Polat Group Insaat Ltd. Sti. We are the leading real estate and contraction company in Didim Turkey.
We have Thousands of Happy Customers who invested in real estate in Turkey. Our customers get their title deeds and keys with Zero Failure.
Our professionals know all steps and terms of buying property in Turkey and Turkish Citizenship by investment. Our team prepared a property purchase guide for you to learn the essential steps of real estate investment in Turkey.
Advice on Buying Real Estate in Turkey
The statistics by TAKBIS (Land and Cadastre Information System) show that every year more and more foreign investors prefer to buy real estate in Turkey. Initially, sales were limited to countries with reciprocal agreements with Turkey. However, the Turkish government abolished this rule in 2013. It has revitalized the market considerably.
Foreign direct investment in Turkey has increased each year. Experts say that it will continue to rise in the coming years.
The Turkish government’s facilitation of the process was a very crucial step. Foreigners now complete the process in roughly five days.
10 Steps to Success in Buying Property Process
- Prepare Your Wish List
• What is your purpose for purchasing?
• What features should your property have?
• What is your budget?
And many more for your wish list.
- Come for Viewing Tour
• Get your ticket and come to Turkey
• Take a closer look at the advantages of buying real estate in Turkey
- Visit Selected Properties
• We choose the best 3 or 4 options for you
• Visit these portfolios with our expert team
- Negotiation Terms
• Sales conditions
• Payment terms
- Pay Deposit
• You pay a deposit to book the property and fix the price
- Sign Contract
Make sure you buy:
• The exact property that is shown to you
• From the original seller
• Under agreed on terms
- Get a Tax Number
• Bring your passport to get a tax number
- Open a Bank Account
The required documents:
• A passport copy (color)
• Turkish Tax Number
• A copy of the electricity, water subscription bill or driver license to prove your official residence address in your hometown
- Get the Appraisal Report
• An appraisal report is mandatory to be sure of the real value of the real estate.
- Get Your Title Deed
• Application to the Land Registry Office
• Pay taxes
• Sign the conveyance act
100% happiness in the end